1. A manuscript should be submitted in Microsoft Word (*.doc or *.docx file).
- A4 page format, margins: top and bottom – 2cm, left – 3cm, right – 1.5 cm.
- Font color: black, Times New Roman, font size 14, line spacing 1.5, indentation 1.25.
- The total length of a manuscript, including all illustrations (6–8 figures) and tables (1-3) must be between 10 – 20 pages.
2.1. General outline of the article:
- Title of the article (no more than 10 words) must be related to the journal’s scope.
- The authors’ names.
- A complete address for each author (each author’s affiliation and full address).
- E-mail of each author.
- Abstract (150–250 words).
- Keywords (5–10).
- Acknowledgements (funding and other types of support).
- Text of the article.
2.2. The manuscript should correspond to the aims and scope of the journal. The structure of the manuscript (except reviews) should be presented as follows (without numbering): Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, References.
2.3. Reference list (25-40 citations) should contain (if possible) recent publications, with low amount of self-citation. Please include DOI to the references (if available). References should be indicated in square brackets. References list should be presented in the order of citing and meet the requirements of GOST P 7.0.5-2008.
3. Author information:
- surname, first name, middle name, academic degree, title, position.
- affiliations: full official name of the organization, mailing address (including zip-code, city and country).
- ORCiD, Researcher ID, e-mail.
4. Illustrations (colors – black-and-white, grey, shading) should be done in the form of separate graphic files in formats: TIFF, JРG, PDF, РNG, not less than 300 dpi. For vector graphics format requirements: СDR, EРS, AI, WMF, EMF, Surfer, Grapher. Photos are presented in the form of scanned or digital images with resolution not less than 300 dpi. Original images are also acceptable. All figures and photos should have captions.
5. Tables should be presented in a book format and have size not more than a page including heading and notes, font size – not less than 9. Scanned tables are not preferable.
6. All abbreviations and symbols should be explained in the manuscript.
7. Manuscripts should be signed by all authors (on the last page).
8. Manuscripts which do not meet the requirements listed above are not accepted.
9. Each article will have DOI assigned via CrossRef system.